About flights and airlines
Please contact each airline for flight information, airfares, seat availability, reservations / cancellations, baggage matters, and lost items on board.
（List of each airline）
- I want to know about baggage (dangerous goods, carry-on, etc.).
- For baggage inquiries, please check with your airline.（List of each airline）
Typical examples of baggage with restrictions on carry-on and check-in are listed on the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism website, so please check here in advance as well.→Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism "Dangerous goods in carry-on / checked baggage"
- I want to know about flight information and cancellation information in bad weather.
- Please contact each airline's homepage or telephone.（List of each airline）
In addition, it may be difficult to connect by phone, but please try again later.
About transportation access
- I want to know how to get to the airport.
- Kitakyushu Airport is connected to various areas around the area by six Kitakyushu Airport Airport Buses (airport shuttle buses).
Also, if you use the railroad, it is convenient to be near Kusami Station or Kanda Station on the Nippou Line.
Please see the access information for details.
- I want to know about the connecting bridge.
- Toll is free. You can also walk across because the sidewalk is well maintained.
- I want to know about the parking lot.
- The fee is free for 1 hour and 600 yen for up to 24 hours (in the case of a regular car).
For details, please see the parking lot information.
- I want to know about taxis.
- There are shared and flat-rate taxis that can be used for morning and late night flights. Fares and operators vary by region, so please see Taxi Access for more information.
- Please tell me about the airport airport bus.
- Kitakyushu Airport is connected to various areas around the area by four Kitakyushu Airport Airport Buses (airport shuttle buses).
The airport bus arrives in front of the passenger terminal building (1st floor).
Please use the elevator or escalator to reach the departure lobby (2nd floor).
For details, see Access by bus.
About the terminal building
- I want to know what to do when I drop something.
- Please contact each airline for loss on board.
For loss in the terminal building, please contact Kitakyushu Air Terminal Co., Ltd. "TEL: 093-475-4195".
- Please tell me the opening hours.
- From 1 hour before the departure of the first flight to 30 minutes after the arrival of the last flight.
- Please tell me about restaurants and retail stores.
- We handle not only special products of Kitakyushu but also special products of various parts of Kyushu.
There are various restaurants, from restaurants overlooking the runway to light meals and cafes.
For details, see Eating and buying.
- I want to know the business hours of a convenience store (Seven-Eleven).
- It is open 24 hours a day.
- Please tell us about barrier-free support.
- Elevator buttons are large and uneven.
A voice guidance device will be installed in front of the toilet to tell you which one is for men or women. It also supports ostomates.
The height of the FIS is set so that it is easy for wheelchair users to see, and the handrails on the stairs are in Braille.
For more information, see About barrier-free.
- Is there an automatic external defibrillator (AED)?
- One is installed in the entrance hall on the 1st floor, one in the domestic flight waiting room on the 2nd floor, and one in the international boarding waiting room on the 2nd floor.
Please check the floor map for the detailed installation location.
- Is there a charge for the observation deck?
- Admission to the observation deck is free.
Please check the observation deck for details.
- Is there a charge for footbath?
- The footbath is 100 yen for adults and 50 yen for children (elementary school students).
For details, please check the footbath.
- I want to know the passenger handling facility usage fee.
- Domestic flights: Adults (12 years old and over) 100 yen (tax included)
Child (3 to 12 years old, 50 yen (tax included))
* If you are under 3 years old and use a child ticket, the child fee will be applied.
International flights: Adults (12 years old and over) 320 yen (tax included)
Child (2 years old to under 12 years old 150 yen (tax included)
* If you are under 2 years old and use a child ticket, the child fee will be applied.
For details, please see "Passenger Handling Facility Usage Fees".
- Is there a place to smoke?
- You can smoke at 1 place outdoors on the 1st floor, 2 places in the boarding waiting room on the 2nd floor (1 place in Japan, 1 place internationally), and 1 place on the 3rd floor.
Please check the smoking area for the location.
- Is there a wireless LAN (Wi-Fi) in the building?
- Kitakyushu Airport offers a free wireless LAN service. Please select the network name "KKJ_airport_ap" and use it.
- Do you have accommodation?
- We will guide you to the nearest accommodation.
・R Hotel Inn Kitakyushu Airport：093-475-8844
- Is there a nursing room?
- There is one each in the domestic flight check-in lobby, domestic flight boarding waiting room, and international flight boarding waiting room on the 2nd floor.
Please see the floor map for the detailed location.
- Where is the coin locker?
- There is one in the arrival lobby on the 1st floor and one in the departure lobby on the 2nd floor (in front of the Star Flyer counter).
Please check the coin locker for details.
- I want to use a wheelchair / stroller
- Wheelchairs and strollers can be rented at the General Tourist Information Center (Information) on the 1st floor.
In addition, each airline also has rentals.
Please contact each airline for details.
- Where is the mailbox?
- Located near the entrance of the 1st floor terminal building.
- Where is the bank ATM?
- Located near the domestic check-in lobby on the 2nd floor.
- Is there an outlet that can be used for free?
- There are outlets and USB ports that can be used free of charge by those who have a computer or charging cable, so feel free to use them. The location is in the departure lobby on the 2nd floor, in the domestic flight waiting room on the 2nd floor, and in the international flight waiting room.
Please check the floor map for details.
- Is there a place where I can charge my mobile phone?
- There is a chargeable charging corner in one arrival lobby on the 1st floor and one in the domestic flight waiting room on the 2nd floor. (200 yen for 20 minutes each time).
Please check the floor map for the detailed location.
Also, if you have a charging cable, please use the outlet and USB port that you can use for free. (2nd floor departure lobby, 2nd floor domestic flight waiting room, international flight waiting room)